- Andrews Fasteners become Constructionline Silver Member
- T-Head bolts and nuts assembly
- Andrews Fasteners Limited – The first fastener company to be approved to EN 14399-1:2015
- Andrews Fasteners transit to ISO 9001:2015 and NHSS3 (2015)
- Preloaded assemblies k-Class K1 and K2 manufactured in the UK
- October 2018
- July 2018
- July 2017
- June 2017
- March 2017
- May 2016
- December 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- March 2015
- February 2014
- August 2013
- July 2013
Andrews Fasteners Limited, following recent transitional process with Lloyd’s Register Quality Assurance (LRQA) gained approval to the latest version of EN 14399-1:2015.
We are proud to be the first company in the United Kingdom to become approved to the latest edition of the standard and one of the first companies in the world.
Following new approvals, new assemblies for preloading will be associated with a new type of CE Labels and a new layout of Declaration of Performances following the strict requirements of the new standard. Technical documentation for the new assemblies to k-Class K2 (or K1) will now be supplied with Torque figures for installation purposes. Previously, there was only a requirement for supplying km and Vk figures, from which engineers would follow a specified formula in EN 1090-2 and then calculate the required torque figure for the specific installation.
For more information, please visit our Certificates and Approvals section or call our office.