- Andrews Fasteners become Constructionline Silver Member
- T-Head bolts and nuts assembly
- Andrews Fasteners Limited – The first fastener company to be approved to EN 14399-1:2015
- Andrews Fasteners transit to ISO 9001:2015 and NHSS3 (2015)
- Preloaded assemblies k-Class K1 and K2 manufactured in the UK
- October 2018
- July 2018
- July 2017
- June 2017
- March 2017
- May 2016
- December 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- March 2015
- February 2014
- August 2013
- July 2013
It’s important that you ensure better real estate investment opportunities for yourself. If you’re trying to buy a property in Dubai, you can have different questions as an Indian real estate buyer. How much returns can you expect? What are the bureaucratic hurdles when purchasing the property? What are the local laws that you need to know about and what is the cost of the registration of the property?
Property traders can help us here. Often, we invest in their decisions of what’s good and what’s not. They offer you the chunk of the meat while they’re satisfied with the little that you have to offer them.
But, are property traders worth it? It depends on the property trader you’ve.
A property trader specializes in property dealings. This dealing experience and expertise comes to a person or an organization over the years through the closure of real life deals. Look out for the following in your property dealer.
- Do they have vast experience in dealing with property investments?
- Does the trader understand your requirements?
- How did you hear about the trader? If you’ve heard it from a friend who the trader personally helped with, you can be assured that they have something nice to offer.
- What does the trader have in his portfolio? Have a look at the past client projects.
Choosing the right property dealer can help you to get more. We know the bureaucratic red tapes when we have to buy a new property – the rules of property buying are different in Country. So is the case with Dubai, their laws of property buying are different and you would have to waste a fair few hours to know how things work even if you’ve located the property to buy. Their vast experience counts and their networking abilities can ensure that the whole process becomes smoother.
1) Easy access to a huge data bank: Having money isn’t everything – you cannot afford to invest just anywhere. You have to search for the right properties – property traders have data on properties ready for you. They can provide you snapshots and video clips of the property alongside the measurement details and the details on the surroundings of the property such as the locality, transit points and mode of transports available there.
2) Property visits in person: Your property trader will organize physical check on the property according to your convenience.
3) Negotiation: Your property trader works on transparency by asking for a fixed percentage of commission alone towards service charge. He can even negotiate the property price for you as they know what’s the fair value for a property in the locality.
4) Funding: If you aren’t self-sufficient for funding the purchase, your property trader can fix up meeting with different financial institutions like banks.
5) Legal assistance: Property buying has its share of worries. Your property trader can even recommend a suitable lawyer to you for registration and stamp duty and issues like ownership clearance of the property.
Talk with your property dealer before as to what he would do and what he would not. This ensures transparency in the deal and helps you know just what to expect. Supplement your investment efforts from finding the right properties for carrying out the deal with your property trader.